Word is out that there is a new highly infectious disease spreading like wild fire in India. It started from the cricket field but has affected the Indian TV-viewing audience as well. You know you’re affected if you experience bouts of laughing interspersed with an urge to pull your hair. Some of the victims have reported ear bleed as well. The experts have declared it incurable despite years of research. Name of the disease? Sidhuism. You can humor it, dislike it or even criticize it but you cannot escape it.
1. A Dummy’s Guide To Music.
2. Assuming The Demon Will Be Feeding You At All…
3. With The Current Prices Of Gasoline? I’d Rather Stay Demotivated!
4. A Fine Balance: Rich Or Too Rich?
5. Parental Supervision Required!
6. Everyone Gets Tempted To Try And Prove Him Wrong.
7. This Is Open To Interpretation…Ry The Cows!
8. Amritsar Watch Out!!
9. Adventures Of A Sikh Mind..
10. Paji, Forgot About Gender Change Option?
11. Bounce Or Go Splat.
12. Ye Andar Ki Baat Hai.
13. Words Fall Short.
14. Carry A Spare!!
15. Ludo Nahi Khela Kya?
16. Tom And Jerry: Twist Of Tails!
17. Hair Transplant Is The Way To Go..
18. Row, Row, Row Your Boat!
19. Parenting Rule: Punishment Is No Fun If You Don’t Mind It…
20. Words Of Wisdom!!
21. Biology Lesson #420!
22. You Could Always Invest In Elastic….
23. Sunday Ke Sunday, Roz Khaye Ande..
24. Very Important Cooking Tip From Chef Sidhu.
25. Women’s Lib Everywhere In The World – What Do You Say To This?